Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Beyond Repair


Another
old
truck..I
think
this one
is
beyond
repair.
Since I
turned
fifty, I have felt a little beyond repair! I have aches
and pains I have never had; I had my eyes checked
today, and they are worse, so new glasses and contacts
have been ordered; and I am going to have to
have some surgery later this year. At least maybe
I can be repaired in some ways...not like this poor
truck!
Beyond Repair orig watercolor 7 x 10 $40.00
I use this blog to post art work that I complete each
day for various shows and exhibits. There is work
from trips to Key West and Alaska on earlier posts,
and the current pieces are for a show in San Antonio
in October. All of the work is for sale, and if you
see something you like, you can email me. Thanks
so much for viewing. I love your comments and
remarks.
www.peapatchgallery.com sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: