Sunday, September 30, 2007

Plans, maps, and gasoline

I am almost ready to leave for the
show. As any woman knows, there
are only 300 things I have to take
care of before I can leave! Between
the husband, the goldfish, the 3 kittens,
(Huey, Dewey, and Louie); the
business and personnel schedules,
not to mention getting all the artwork
loaded, I am a little stressed!

When I signed up to do this show,
I was not able to do another show
that I have done for the last 5 years.
So, Saturday, I ran up to Shreveport
to see some of my vendor friends at the
Red River Revel. It was pretty weather,
and there were great crowds, so they
will probably do pretty well.

I will try to post some work while
I am in San Antonio. I am planning to
paint on location a couple of days
before the show. Thanks for sticking
with me through this journey...it has
been fun. I will continue doing some
art of the day when I return.

No comments: