Wednesday, September 5, 2007

San Antonio bound

I was born and raised in San Antonio. I lived there for 21 years
before I married my husband, Steve, and moved to Louisiana.
I have been in Louisiana almost 30 years, but San Antonio is still
home. I still have family there and lots of friends, and I try to
go home once a year.

When I do go home, I love to do all the tourist things. When I
lived there, you didn't really do all that (unless you had out of
town company, and then you took them). I didn't go to the
Alamo until I was about 13. And I just went to all the missions
a couple of years ago.

I am looking forward to this show in San Antonio. I have never
done a show there before. I plan to do alot of San Antonio and
Texas subjects, and hope they will be well received ( and
purchased!). The show will be in La Villita Oct 5 & 6.

On the River original watercolor 11 x 14 $150.00
www.peapatchgallery.com sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: