Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Jada's girls

It must be a week of urgent commissions! I received this
photo today from a young mother who wants them done in
pencil by Friday!? I started on them tonight, and I told her
they would be ready first of the week next week.

Our church held their annual Valentine Banquet tonight.
It always has a theme, and this year's was "Hee Haw".
My husband dressed up as Johnny Cash, all in black
complete with guitar. I wore some overalls, a flannel
shirt, boots, a floppy straw hat, and painted freckles on
my face. My two sister-in-laws joined us as we sang
as the "Carter-Shelton" family. We sang an old gospel
favorite, and then finished with "Will the Cirlce be
Unbroken". It was a hoot. Most of the congregation
participated and were dressed in various "Hee Haw"
attire. It was a great evening. Now back to work.....

Info on Commissions (house portraits, children's portraits,
pet portraits, etc)
www.peapatchgallery.com

No comments: