Thursday, February 7, 2008

photo op

When I travel, I always find countless
subjects to photograph. I knew that there
would not be very many flowers this time
of year in Big Bend. I did find this wonderful
cactus with what you might call a bloom.
Since I live in Louisiana, and am not exactly
a cactus expert, maybe someone can tell
me what kind of cactus it is. It doesn't really
matter to me...I think it is beautiful and just
one more example of God's creative genius.

Cactus Photograph 5 x 7 $10.00 8 x 10 $20.00
Larger sizes available

www.sheltongail@hotmail.com

2 comments:

sa hindelangs said...

We're pretty sure it's a type of "cholla". We study the Chihuahuan Desert in first grade now and that's the desert of Big Bend...so that's our opinion and we're "stickin'" with it!

Gail H. Shelton said...

I should have known that you two would know about the cactus! Thanks for the info.