Saturday, April 19, 2008

Riddle Pic...you guess

Here's another "Riddle Pic"...you guess it, and
tell me in a comment!

I taught a beginner watercolor class today, and
it was a lot of fun. I had some 10 year olds,
one teenager, and a couple of adults...quite a
varied group. Everyone completed their
small painting, and had a great time. I
teach workshops once a month at the gallery.
The schedule is on the website. The current
one is just about out of date, so I will be
updating it soon with the summer schedule.
I teach some watercolor classes, colored pencil,
drawing (pencil and ink), pastel, computer
graphics, and collage. The classes last from
10:30-3:00 and we provide lunch in the cafe.
Most of them run $40.00 and that usually
includes some of the supplies. Email me if
you have any questions.

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: