Saturday, April 12, 2008

"Le Tour"- Garden Tour Shreveport, LA





I guess you can tell I am on a "flower kick" this
spring. I do love them. These are some of my
favorites, and they are being printed to be sold
at the upcoming "Le Tour" garden tour in
Shreveport, LA. It is a sponsored tour of several
of the beautiful gardens and homes in the city.
They have asked a few artists to paint on location
in the gardens that day, and I am included. We
also get to have a booth in which I will have some
flower photography, watercolors, and colored
pencil drawings. The tour is May 3, and we are
hoping for good weather! The paintings that I
do that day will also be for sale as I finish them.
That's the beauty of watercolor...dries fast, and
is very portable. Will let you know how it all goes....

1 comment:

sa hindelangs said...

Wow! The flower pictures are beautiful! Especially like the wisteria on the other page. We love seeing the kitties, too. Congrats on your recent win! Way to go! We know how great you are and now the word is getting out.