Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New York Views


I have been going through my negatives and
trying to organize them. These are two photos
from New York that I have decided to add to the
"Destinations" show. The top one is the
reflection of the street in a glass building; you
can see the yellow taxis, a crosswalk, people,
and someone on a bicycle. It is very abstract,
and quite interesting. The second one is a
bread counter in the Grand Central Station.

I was in New York this particular time in March
of 05. I was with a group from our choir who
were there to perform in Carnegie Hall. We
joined the whole group, about 150, from all
over the nation, and sang "Vesperae Solennes
De Confessore" by Mozart. It was in Latin,
and we had been practicing for months. It
was a wonderful experience, and we are
getting ready to repeat it. A group from our
choir is preparing to go again at the end of
May to sing Brahm's "German Requiem".
I hope to get some more great photos of
New York, and try to hit all my notes!

"New York Reflections" photograph
16 x 20 $150.00 SOLD
"Got Dough?" photograph
11 x 14 $75.00

1 comment:

sa hindelangs said...

Love the reflection picture. What a wonderful illusion.