Sunday, April 6, 2008

Photos from a Sunday walk








A friend told me that they don't actually read this blog,
they usually just look at the pictures...so today is just
for them...lots of pictures. It was another beautiful
Sunday here, and I spent some time outdoors after
church, taking some more photos of the wildflowers.
As you can see, I had some assistance from Louie
and Huey. We walked through the fields, and then
down to the creek, taking photos along the way.
There were lots of flowers, bees and butterflies.
Just a really nice time to enjoy some of God's
wonderful creation.

All of the photos are available as prints. If you are
interested in any, just let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.