Thursday, June 26, 2008

Reception at the Schepis








Tonight was the reception at the Schepis
Museum in Columbia for my "Destinations"
show. The staff of the museum did a
beautiful job with the refreshments, and
the crowd was enthusiastic and supportive.
I did have some great sales, and the museum
bought two for their permanent collection.
They said that they really enjoyed having
it there and that it was one of the best
exhibits they have had. They had a lot of
positive response, and I enjoyed discussing
travel destinations and trips with some of
the viewers. I got some tips on Montana
and Yellowstone, which is on my "to do"
list.
I am working on some more Costa Rica
stuff, mostly a coconut palm tree painting.
Will post some tomorrow.

sheltongail@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Suzy-Q said...

Neat!

Do you fram your own work? (maybe a dumb question.)