Thursday, August 21, 2008

More Photos








Here are the rest of the photos that I had
enlarged to 30" x 40". I am very pleased
with the way they turned out. I am going
to take them to a show in San Antonio in
October, and will see how the viewers
respond to them.
The beach scenes are all on the west coast
of Costa Rica, as well as the child in the
surf at sunset. I asked the parent's permission
to take the photos, and they said it was ok.
The orchids were in the Lankester Botanical
gardens. The leaves had fallen into a small
pond and I stood on a small bridge overlooking
them and took the photo. The ferns and plants
were at the base of the waterfall.
I am looking forward to going to Paris in
the spring. I plan to take some photos
there as well. Hopefully the weather will
be good, so I can get some good shots. I
already have 5 people signed up to go, and
if you are interested, please email me for
more info.
I am going to Florida this weekend for my
daughter's graduation from Physician's
Assistant school, and we are planning to
spend the day in the Everglades on Sat.
Will be out of pocket for a few days...
Photos on Canvas 30 x 40 $400.00

No comments: