Friday, September 19, 2008

Show on the Horizon

I will be at the River Art Group fall show in
San Antonio on Oct 4 and 5. I have been
getting ready for the Costa Rica art show to
be held in November, but I have also been
getting things together for San Antonio.

I grew up there. I went to Jefferson High
School, and graduated in 1975. And the
summer after graduation, I had a job
downtown at the Alamo. It was a great job,
and I met people from all over the world.
This is a photograph of one of the old
columns on the front of the Alamo. This is
very sacred ground to most Texans. When
you enter through the front doors, there is
a sign that requests that you be reverent
and quiet, for men died there for freedom.

I will be selling some San Antonio photographs,
some watercolors, and some of my new photos
on canvas at the show.

Alamo Column orig photo 5 x 7 matted $15.00
sheltongail@hotmail.com

1 comment:

sa hindelangs said...

Look forward to seeing you and we're spreading the word!