Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fall Foliage











I wandered around the pasture late this afternoon,

and took a few pics of the fall colors and textures.

We are just starting to get some color here in the

South. I heard on the news that the Northeast

states were already past peak color. I have always

wanted to make it up there, and plan to soon.

There is a bus tour by the Caravan Company that

leaves out of Boston, and makes a loop and comes

down the Maine coast, and back into Boston. It

looks pretty good. If anyone has some experience

traveling up there, I would love some input.


I spent the morning doing a presentation about

portraits at the regional DKG teacher's sorority

conference. There were about 100 women there,

and I enjoyed speaking to them and sharing

about my artwork.


sheltongail@hotmail.com




No comments: