Wednesday, January 14, 2009

lots of memories

I am continuing to clean out drawers and closets,
and I came across this photo last night. I am the
little girl, and those are my two older brothers.
I think we are overlooking Lake LBJ, or as it was
called then, Granite Shoals. I know my brothers
could tell me. I don't have any memory of this...
isn't that strange about life? That there is so much
of it that we never remember. Now, I can't even
remember where I put my car keys.
I will start on some artwork soon...kinda taking a
break!

sheltongail@hotmail.com

2 comments:

sa hindelangs said...

Well, I do remember that photo. (imagine that!?) Yes, it was Granite Shoals back then. I remember when Dad didn't like it when they changed the name! We have some photos of our kids taken at the very same place. That is a little roadside overlook just before going into Kingsland.

Gail H. Shelton said...

I knew you would remember where we were! Maybe you ought to go on Jeopardy or something....