Sunday, April 19, 2009

Final Tea Time

OK, here is the final tea shirt design. It will be screen-printed on white
short-sleeved shirts, and will be for sale. I will be placing an order this
week, if anyone is interested. They will probably be around
$16.00. Email me or call the gallery to order one, or more!
I drove down to Alexandria to deliver a piece for the Tom Peyton Memorial
Art Show at the First United Methodist Church. The show opens this Friday,
and I will be unable to attend the reception; I'll be in New Orleans in preparation
to leave for Paris! The pencil drawing of "Katrina", the little black girl holding some
wildflowers was accepted into the show. I will post it again if it wins anything.
I have also been working on some small paintings to take to Jena on Tuesday
where I will speak at a women's tea party. So, I have been having a day filled with
art today.
Pea Patch Gallery 318-628-3560

No comments: