Thursday, April 23, 2009

Planning Paris

From the Louvre to the Eiffel Tower, from Notre Dame Cathedral
to the Seine, from Giverny to Montmartre...I have spent the evening
planning my days in Paris. I have so many destinations I would like
to see and experience..I just hope we can get them all in.

The pencil drawing above is from my Paris sketchbook that I did in
2001 when we took our daughter to London and Paris for her high
school graduation trip. It was the very first time I had attempted to
do a travel journal, and I still get the biggest kick out of going back
and looking at it. I have learned a lot in the last 8 years of traveling,
but it is still one of my favorites keepsakes. It may have more to do
with the thrill of completing one for the first time, and sharing those
experiences with my husband and daughter....good memories.

for info on group travel:
sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: