Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tea Time


I like this one. I am going to do some color variations, and
then decide. Would love to hear some comments.....

I sell these shirts when I present my Teacup Ministry
program. I have gone through a wide variety of adversity
over the years in our family, and I give a testimony-type
presentation that tells others how I grew stronger through
"hot water" situations such as loss, grief, depression,
troubled relationships, etc. I am asked to do speaking
engagements at Ladies' Tea events, church fellowships,
conferences, etc. I have given this talk to groups of 500
and as few as 35. It has blessed my life immensely, and I
try to never turn down an opportunity.

I am currently out of t-shirts, and this is a new design. So
I'd like to get it right.

for info on Tea Cup Ministry
sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: