Saturday, June 6, 2009

the Bosque Conservatory show





In the little town of Clifton, Texas, there is the Bosque
Conservatory. They sponsor a very prestigious juried
show every year. They have several catagories: drawings,
watermedia, pastel, etc. These are three of my five entries:
a pastel ("Rock and Roll"); a pencil drawing ("Retirement");
and the watercolor ("Road Warrior"). Will have to let you
know if any of them get in.
I am still planning to give away the Eiffel Tower painting.
You need to leave me a comment and tell me you would like
to enter. We will draw the winner on June 13th.
Go to www.bosqueconservatory.com to see info about the
show.

3 comments:

Crayon Princess said...

Love the one with the rocks and water. Quit telling people about the giveaway--you will ruin my chances!!

Gail H. Shelton said...

I guess the more comments you make,
the more times I enter your name in the hat!! What a deal...

Crayon Princess said...

Sounds good to me!! Another etsy sale--Yippee!!