Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tiger Woods

As many of you know, I do a series of colored pencil
drawings I call "Riddle Pics"; they combine an animal
and an object to form a word puzzle or pun. I am a
signature member of the Colored Pencil Society, and their
annual convention is in Atlanta this summer. I have been
asked to donate a drawing for their silent auction to be
held at the convention (not really an honor...140 are
donating!) Anyway, I am going to do a "riddle pic":
Tiger Woods. this is the tiger photo I am using, and I
will draw some wood grain sections: oak, ash, pine, etc..
I have to have it finished soon, so will start on it tonight.
If you would like to suggest some ideas for a "riddle pic",
I will send you a "Riddle Pic" calendar for 2010. (I had
them printed in 2003, but they will be good again next
year!!ha!) Anyway, just leave me a comment and a
shipping address. Remember, it has to be an animal,
and the object needs to be a noun...something I can
draw! Get to thinking....

No comments: