Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Back to Paris...


I'm back to working on some things for the Paris show. I
was playing around with the poodle theme...now I am on
to these two. (That's how artists minds work...one thing
leads to another thing...it's amazing we ever get anything
done!) Anyway, I have started painting the backgrounds
of the canvases, and part of the border. So, I should have
something to show you tomorrow night.
I will have the Paris show at the Pea Patch in the fall. It
will be here before we know it. I will have the large photos
that I worked on with the printer the other day. And
several watercolors that I have finished (already posted),
and then some of these whimsical things. I am going to
have some of my designs printed on some items, like
journals, bookmarks, magnets, t-shirts, etc. Will have
to get going on those soon!
(oh, and I am going to squeeze our daughter's wedding
in there, too!! woohoo!)
sketches for original acrylic paintings on canvas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least you don't have to do any planning for the wedding---just show up! That will be nice!