Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Final Mill


This is the finished drawing of the old Gaar's Mill.
It was located northeast of Winnfield, and the
community there is called Gaar's Mill. If anyone
has some interesting info or history, feel free to
comment...I am sorry to say, I do not know much
about it.
I am getting my Etsy store up and running. It is
at www.sheltongail.etsy.com I have some art listed
there that has previously been on this blog...but it
is easier to sell and list there altogether. Check it
out.
I was registered to exhibit in the CAG show in
Alexandria, LA this month. I was making plans
to deliver the photographs next week. We received
a notice today that the show is postponed because
the museum flooded from an air conditioner malfunction,
and they don't know when the repairs will be complete.
What a hoot...I wonder what God is telling me about my
art career?€!
I only have one person entered in the giveaway...and she
won the last one...so leave me a comment or email me to
get in the running!!

No comments: