Wednesday, July 8, 2009

More Etsy...Art for Sale!



I am still adding some original paintings to my Etsy store:
www.sheltongail.etsy.com These are two I added tonight.
They are watercolor and acrylic on canvas; they are sealed,
and ready for hanging without a frame.
When I went to San Diego several years ago, I was very eager
to visit the zoo and see the pandas. I was not disappointed.
They were great. I took lots of photographs of them, and did
this painting from one of them.
The egret was closer to home, here in Louisiana. These graceful
white birds are everywhere in this state. It is fun to paint
something white because you are mostly painting the shadows.
I am still working on the Paris pair..will post soon.
Thanks for viewing this blog. I appreciate your support of my
work. If any of you decide to buy some art on the Etsy site,
I will ship it free! I will extend this offer thru the end of July.
Panda 16 x 20 $75.00
Egret 16 x 20 $75.00

No comments: