Sunday, July 5, 2009

Paris Photo Collage


After I met with the printer the other day, I went back and
started putting together some of my photos into collages.
I like the black and white look with the red sign. I used a filter
on them that re-draws them in pastel and watercolor, and
then grouped them together in this design. I will do a matching
one later tonight.
I am teaching a photo collage class Monday night at the
Pea Patch from 5-7 pm. I have a couple of spots left if
anyone would like to come and join us. We will be learning
how to do just what you see in this post...scanning, cropping,
using artistic filters to alter the photos, and then combining
them on one page. Call the gallery before 2 pm to register.
I am getting ready to draw the winner for the blog give-away
of a custom photo collage. Will post later tonight.

No comments: