Sunday, August 2, 2009

Just Peachy

I am in Atlanta Georgia. I came over here to
pick up some of my artwork that has been in a
gallery in Dahlonega. I am also going to market,
to order and buy some stuff for the shop for
Christmas. I also managed to buy some antiques
at some great consignment shops here.
Tonight, I've been playing around with some more
of these scripture photos. I took this photo in Paris
as I walked down a side street near the Concorde Plaza.
I am picking up some of my photos on canvas tomorrow
on my way back to Louisiana. I can't wait to see them...
they are the ones from Paris.

2 comments:

Judi said...

I am really intrigued by your photo on canvas stuff. I've seen a few pieces around the seminary and wondered about it . . . and then I aw yours . . . and started researching. But I'm curious who you use to do the processing, and also what size photo works best.

Gail H. Shelton said...

I use a printer in Monroe, but I think there are countless sites online that do the same thing. It is a "giclee" process, and someone in New ORleans does it I'm sure. The photo has to have a high resolution (my digital camera is 10 megapixels), but they can do it from a negative, too. Make sure they seal it with a protective coat. I stretch them myself on the canvas stretcher bars, and add the hanging wire. Hope this helps!