Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Word Art of the Day








I don't know why these photos uploaded twice, but you
can just enjoy them twice! I am working some more with
my large format printer, and did these two scripture photos.
The dogwood blossoms were in my yard last spring. I always
love to see their white flowers; they are usually the first things
to bloom. Here in the piney woods, the dogwood trees are scattered
throughout the forests, and when they are in bloom, they look like
white clouds floating against the dark green of the evergreens.
The flamingo photograph was taken at the Audubon zoo. I did a
colored pencil drawing of this fine bird that will be included in the
one woman show at Cabrini and Rapides hospitals this September
and October.
I am getting some children's portrait orders. There is still time to
get those done for Christmas. They make a great gift for spouses,
grandparents, or parents. All I need is a clear photograph, and
your specifications. Just email me if interested, and I can give you
prices and sizes, etc.
Scripture photos: Flamingo 12 x 17 $45.00
Dogwood 12 x 18 $45.00


No comments: