Thursday, October 22, 2009

Drawing of the Day

I have an exhibit of some of my work hanging at the Rapides
Regional Medical Center in Alexandria, Louisiana. Artists are
invited to display for a month at a time with the hopes that
patients and visitors will enjoy viewing original art as they
walk the halls of the hospital.
Someone called today, and is interested in buying this piece. It
is an original colored pencil drawing of a preening flamingo. I
added a scripture to the drawing (not included in this photo) that
says: "Hide me in the shelter of Thy wings." The woman interested
in the drawing said that her daughters love flamingos, and she
would like to hang it in their bedroom. She loved the scripture also.
She will let me know something soon.
"Hide Me" Original Colored Pencil Drawing $750

No comments: