Friday, October 23, 2009

Holiday Open House - Can it Be??

The downtown merchants in our little town ban
together every year to host a Christmas Open House
on the second Thursday in November. This is the
ad for the newspaper that I have to fax to the surrounding
papers.
We started decorating yesterday, and pulled out the
first Christmas tree....and we put it among the pumpkins
and fall leaves in the shop?! I know everyone says this:
That it all gets earlier every year! But as a merchant,
you have to compete with the big box stores (who have
had their Christmas out since July!!)
So, if you are going to be in our area on November 12,
please come by between 5 pm and 9 pm, and get in the
Christmas spirit. I will have my annual t-shirts for sale,
the Paris show is up, and the vendors in my shop will be
brimming with Christmas merchandise. We are serving
our peas and cornbread, and hot apple cider. Ya'll come!

No comments: