Sunday, January 10, 2010

Beach is the Word



Another couple of scripture photos, this time from
the beach. I took the photo of the child running into
the surf in Costa Rica. It was sunset, and his family
had just gotten there. The little boy jumped out of
their car, and ran toward the water. He dodged waves,
running back and forth, squealing with delight. I asked
his parents if I could photograph him, and they agreed.
The starfish photo I took in Galveston. I was there
on a humanitarian trip to deliver some clothing to the
victims of the hurricane. The beach was virtually deserted,
and there was damage everywhere. I believe, however,
that real joy can be found in difficult situations, and many
of the Galveston people did just that.
Scripture Photos: Train a Child / Starfish Joy
12 x 18 Photo Print/Fine Art Rag Paper $35.00
5x7 notecard $5.00

No comments: