Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wild About Azaleas





I received my new copy of Southern Living magazine
the other day, and as I turned the page, I saw a
beautiful photo of one of these wild azaleas. We have
them all along our little creek, and they are blooming
right now.
I have to draw a flower for a competition in Houston
later this year, and I think one of these would be very
striking. They are almost sculptural; so many different
elements...they look like dancers, or maybe fairies...
Dancing spring fairies along our woodland creek...cool.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Great Photography & Art!! You are some artist! Can't wait to see where we go!
Sincerely;
Caroline

Gail H. Shelton said...

Thanks Caroline. Glad to have you as a follower. Check back often,
I give away art to my followers
about once a month.
Welcome! Gail