Saturday, May 22, 2010

Destination 4x4's



I have been so blessed to be able to travel
a lot during the last few years, and I always
take lots of photographs. I have been working
on a series of these "destination" photos for
awhile. I like the idea of four signature images
from a given location; images that are unique
to that location. As you know I am interested in
starting to approach some licensing companies,
and this series of images will be one of the main
series I plan to present. They would be ideal
for wall art, coasters, serving trays, pillows, and
any other square object they might need!
I would love to hear your guesses at which two
cities these are...surely, you will be able to! I
am currently working on a few more, and will
post soon (I promise Cheryl...)
Currently these images are available for sale as
12 x 12 prints or 5 x 7 notecards. If interested,
you will have to designate which city!

1 comment:

Katie Kelley said...

Venice and London!!! Those are cool! Have fun in Greece...I wish I could have talked to you before you left! Santorini is amazing...take lots of pics!!