Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Getting Greek


Last year when I went to Paris, I did a postcard
ahead of time to take with me. It has all my
contact info on back, and advertises my printed
sketchbook that will be available after my trip.
I think this is the final design for one to take on
my upcoming trip to Greece. I will send it off
tomorrow so they can get it back to me by June
12th!

I am still getting some other things finished to
enter in shows. And working on the licensing
portfolio. busy, busy....

sheltongail@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Judi said...

Very excited for your upcoming trip! I got to go to Greece (including several of the areas you mentioned in your trip promo) in March. It was AMAZING! I still haven't posted most of my pics on FB . . . just haven't had time to do a lot of reflecting . . . but the summer is almost here! How do mere mortals go about getting copies of those postcards?