Sunday, May 23, 2010

Wonder in the Water


I have several juried shows coming up, and I am
trying to complete a couple of things that I had
already started. This is one of them.
It is a pencil drawing of a curious little boy, playing
and exploring in the creek. I took this photograph
while I was doing an art festival in Denton, TX.
I always thought it would be a great pencil drawing,
and it is shaping up now. I will probably be able to
finish it tomorrow night.
The Natchitoches Art Guild annual show and the
Alexandria Art Museum September competition
are both coming soon. I don't know what I am sending
to which...will decide when finished.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful, I am sure it will be perfect! Wishing you great success!
Caroline

Gail H. Shelton said...

Thanks Caroline! I appreciate the
encouragement. It was really fun to draw...I hope it is a winner!
Gail