Monday, June 21, 2010

Fair Flowers

























You knew sooner or later I would get around
to flowers too. There have been some neat ones
here. The bright yellow one is a squash blossom
I believe; the purple one was a wildflower; the
others have all been in gardens or pots in yards
or patios.
Daisies are my favorite flower, and I
bought the most unusual ring today. The artist
who makes this jewelry dips natural things in
pure silver and gold, and makes wearable art of
them. The ring I bought is a small daisy made
into a ring. The petals are silver, the center is
gold, and the band is made from a daisy leaf. It
is very unique and I will treasure it. Her website
is: www.thallo.com It is called everlasting floral
jewelry. Check it out, and I am sure they will
ship something to you!

No comments: