Saturday, July 24, 2010

Greece Sketchbook Finalized!

I did finish the Greece sketchbook today...whew.
If I wasn't such a perfectionist, it might have been
done sooner!~ I did do some extensive proof-reading
today, and did find several mistakes. I would have
been really embarrassed to have a misspelled word in
there...I am such a snob about that. Anyway, I still
just ordered one copy, and will have to check it all out
before I place the large order. I learned that with my
last one: when I got them all in, one of the pages was
out of focus, and I had to fix them all...nightmare.
Anyway, they say experience is the best teacher, and
indeed it is!

If you are interested in ordering one of the books,
please let me know in the next couple of days. They are
running a special on free shipping! and it would be
great to get that on the whole order. Just email me
or call the gallery if you would like one. Mine should
be in soon, and you can look at it first if you like. It will
have the leather cover, all of my watercolors from the
trip, and some of my photography. They are $100.00
each.

sheltongail@hotmail.com
Greece Sketchbook $100

No comments: