Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Misty Morning






This morning I was greeted by this eery fog
settled around the pasture. It reminded me that
the nice warm summer is on the way out, and that
fall is right around the corner. I remember that this
is how many mornings looked as I drove to school.
I am so glad that I can now enjoy this view from the
patio instead of my car!
I am reading this little book called Spa for the Soul,
and this was a passage for today:
"God ordered our lives in rhythms, and part of His
creative concept was that we would take time to rest."
Isa 30:15 says, "You will be delivered by returning and
resting; your strength will lie in quiet confidence."
I know that the students and teachers have all returned
to school, and I am so thankful that I am getting a chance
in my life to rest, at least from the early morning rush
routine. I am still working, but at least it is on my schedule.
"Praise God from whom all blessings flow!"
I drew the winning name for the pastel drawing, and it is
Caroline (who leaves me comments!) I will get the drawing
ready to ship to you. Congrats!

No comments: