Friday, November 19, 2010

glory bee graphics


I have been doing some scripture photos for awhile now, and I have
organized them into their own little business. I call them, "Glory Bee
Graphics". I have been marketing them under this name and I thought
I would post this business card that I use with them. These are some of
the images that I plan to approach a licensing agent with starting in January.
I am trying to add to the collection, and the Yellowstone images are
perfect for some that I have in mind. There will be a whole mountain scenery
collection that include some photos that I took in Utah last February, and
Yellowstone, just recently. But there is also a seashore collection, River of Life
collection, and Let Your Little Light Shine collection, just to name a few.
All of the images are available as 12 x 18 posters, 11 x 14 prints, and 5x7 notecards.
I sold one of these today, and that's what made me think I needed to post some
info about it...plus, I haven't drawn or painted a thing today! needed a day off...
more later,

No comments: