Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"Sugar" and Sugar Free



Lots going on tonight...I have been working on this drawing
of "Sugar" and "Bentley" together. Haven't gotten too far.
Had to draw in between making the other "work of art" at the
top: a low carb pumpkin cheesecake for tomorrow. I am not
used to taking pics of food, so forgive me if it doesn't look like
all the other outstanding photos I see on the cooking blogs!
But I thought I would give it a shot. I found the recipe online,
and because I try to eat a low carb diet (most of the time!) I
wanted to make it so I could eat some tomorrow without so
much guilt!
I hope you all get to have a wonderful time with family and
friends on Thanksgiving day. I know I am thankful for so many
things....including two great customers today who really made
me think what I do is somehow all worthwhile...thanks.
"Praise God from whom all blessings flow..."
gail shelton art

No comments: