Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fruit/Veggie Collection






Got these three pages done for my portfolio
this afternoon. I'm trying to have something
to take to Atlanta in a couple of weeks. Like
most artists, I am not a very organized person.
But I am really trying to focus and get this all
together. I have plenty of work; I just need to
get it scanned, and organized into these pages.
Some of the collections I am planning:
-Flowers
-Animal Kingdom
-Beach
-CityScapes
-Tea Party
-Birds of a Feather
If you have any comments or suggestions, please
let me know. I appreciate your input!
gail shelton art

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Gail,

Love what you are doing...if I were a manufacturer I would be signing you up right now.

Can't wait to meet you and walk the show with you.


Blessings for the New Year!

Gail H. Shelton said...

Thanks Vickie! I appreciate you being my cheerleader! I am hard at work trying to get some stuff together.
I am looking forward to meeting you too.
all the best,
Gail