Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Direction


Ever since I have turned my attention to this licensing
arena, I have been viewing my art in new ways. It is
fitting that the new year will bring about some new
designs.
I had done the little tea cup design at the very top
several years ago to sell in the shop in our tea cup
themed area. I picked it up and brought it home, and
tonight did the coordinating cup design and the other
elements to go all together. It just takes me looking
at what I already have, and putting it to the best use.
I hope that is what you will strive to do this new year
as well. Everyone always tells me, "You are so talented,
I can't do anything." But everyone is good at something,
and that is what I always tell them. So, hopefully in the
months to come, we will all try to take what we already
have and put it good use. Happy New Year!!
gail shelton art

No comments: