Monday, January 3, 2011

Just the Ticket


This is an open invitation to anyone who would like
to come and enjoy a fun and educational evening.
We are going to do a Greek evening at the gallery.
My son in law, a very accomplished cook, is going to
serve up an authentic Greek meal for everyone in
the cafe. After dinner, I will do a presentation
about the trip to Greece, and an explanation of
some of the Greek artwork. I will be giving away
some art during the event as well.
We will sell tickets for the event, and space is limited.
The tickets are $25 each, or $40 a couple.
Call the gallery for info or to make a reservation by Jan 18th.
I'm excited and I look forward to seeing all of you
there.
gail shelton art
"An Evening in Greece"
January 22 6 pm
Pea Patch Gallery and Cafe
Winnfield, LA
318-628-3560

No comments: