Friday, May 13, 2011

Duck, Duck, Baby Duck














As we made our way through Blind River the

other day, I spotted this female wood duck

standing on a stump. As we moved closer, she

did not fly away...an indication she might have

ducklings nearby. All of a sudden, heads began

to pop up, and seven adorable ducklings started

jumping into the water. They all moved through

the lily pads trying to hide from us, as I was

frantically snapping pics, attempting to stabilize

the large heavy lens, and focus on moving targets!

I am amazed that I managed to get anything at all.

These are some of my favorites...enjoy!

(everybody say "ahhh", how cute"...!)



Wood Duck prints 11 x 14 $25.00

Note cards set of 4 $10.00






2 comments:

Crayon Princess said...

I love these. We may need some for the lake.

Unknown said...

Love the ducks!