Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Time to Fly









Finally starting to do some art from my

recent trip to the swamp. Since this was

one of my favorite images, I thought I

would start with it. I decided to do it in

colored pencil, but I will probably try it in

watercolor as well. They will be very

different in feel and technique. Colored

pencil is very tedious and slow, but lends

itself to fine detail. Watercolor will be more

loose, and kind of "splashy". I may work on

both of them at once....taking breaks from this

time consuming drawing to play around with

the watercolors. It's a tough job...but someone

has to do it!!




I have been giving out a lot of info about

Champagne's Cajun Swamp Tours. If you are

interested in booking one, here is his number:

337-230-4068 His name is Bryan.











No comments: