Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nothing but Egrets










I finally got around to putting the

finishing touches on these two little

paintings. They will be included in

the upcoming Louisiana images show in

the fall. I will probably frame them.

They make a nice little pair of bird

paintings for a spot on your wall!


I am in the process of cleaning out and

organizing my art room at home...it is

a mess. I am not the most organized

artist. The problem is I have too many

catagories of "stuff"....from materials

and tools, to reference books and photos

(millions of photos...), to equipment, to

artwork, to framing supplies, etc.... I am

not very good at figuring out a system to

keep it all in. But I am tackling it with a

passion...so hopefully, it will all be together

and in place in a couple of days!


Thanks for the info about the flower. I

like the name..."passion". I guess we should

all have one.




No comments: