Monday, September 5, 2011

Fields of Color

Late this afternoon, all three cats (this is

Huey) took a walk in the woods near

the house.

suprisingly, there is already some

fall color in the leaves








but there were also a lot of

blooming things I don't know the

name of any of these plants?! I grew

up in South Texas, and I know a lot

about cactus!








another unknown berry...I am sure

some of you can tell me what it is

called...please do









and look at the beautiful color on these~

I did not enhance it at all; it was that

pink! tell me what these are too!











these were the same thing, only not

as ripe, I guess














and this thing was on a bush that

had long blooms on it too. this was

the "fruit" growing where the

blooms had been...cool. you can

name this one for me as well....


sheltongail@hotmail.com

Feel free to comment and tell me

what some of these things are~











No comments: