Sunday, September 11, 2011

In Remembrance

"O God, hasten to deliver me

O Lord, hasten to my aid!

Let those be ashamed and humiliated

Who seek my life;

"Let those be turned back and dishonored

Who delight in my affliction.

Let those be turned back because of their

shame...



Let all who seek Thee rejoice and

Be glad in Thee; and let those who love

Thy salvation say continually,

"Let God be magnified."






"But I am afllicted and needy;

Hasten to me, O God!

Thou art my help and my deliverer,

O Lord, do not delay."


Psalm 70


I have waited all day to post something.

And now that I have watched hours of

interviews, film footage, speeches,

and memorial programs, I am

convinced that the words from this

psalm are all I can say.

May God continue to bless us all


No comments: