Thursday, November 3, 2011

Louisiana Life Article



Several months ago I mentioned that I had been interviewed
by one of the art editors at Louisiana Life magazine.  I was
delighted to hear yesterday that the article is in the November
issue.  I only have the online version, but the magazines should
be on the newstands this week.
We talked about my "Riddle Pics" at length, and he really
liked them, so here are a few more.  The first three people to
leave a comment with the correct answers, will receive
some "Riddle Pics" notecards and several postcards. 
Get busy!

Here's the link:

5 comments:

Katie Kelley said...

I know! But I will give other people a chance to guess!

Ann Schindler said...

Crawfish pie
Tiger bait
Turtle soup

Pansy Morgan said...

Crawfish Pie
Tiger Bait
Turtle Soup

Gail H. Shelton said...

So far Ann and Pansy are winners...still have room for one more (the answers are there!)
Gail

Kim Creel said...

Crawfish Pie, Tiger Bait, and Turtle Soup!