Thursday, December 29, 2011

Renewable




I took the time tonight to add this scripture
to this photo.  I have really been thinking and
praying about the direction of my art in the
new year.  I would really like to market these
scripture images heavily this next year.  I am
going to go to gift market in Dallas in a couple
of weeks, and I plan to talk to some of the temporary
vendors there about booth rental, etc.  I would like
 to find an artist who is doing what I want to do, and
pick their brain!  I am really interested in selling
prints, prints on canvas, and note cards with a series
of the scripture photos on them.  I would have to look
into wholesale manufacturing, and I have some contacts
in that area.  Anyway, we will see where it all leads.
I will definitely need to renew my strength!

I am still giving away a "Daddy's Hands" print;
leave me a comment, and I will pick the winner this
Sunday, the 1st. 

No comments: