Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to Me!


Here I am at Macchu Pichu early in the
morning..I am thrilled to be there!


Me and the llama having a moment


On top of MP in the fog


Me, painting at Pisac Market, and
giving out food to a sweet woman


In Cusco

People ask me all the time, "Where are the
pictures of you?"  Well, here are a few.  I had
the pleasure of having my daughter along on the
trip, and she shot a few pics of me.  I got to see
her this weekend, and she shared these with me.
I especially love the one with the old woman.
I was painting, there at the market, and she
came and sat down beside me.  She started
begging, and I had a bag of chips I gave to her.
She grinned at me, and shoved them in her
pocket. I did not know that my daughter
captured the memory...cool.

No comments: