Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Start to the Show

The finished fish frame with the lure...she picked it up today, and loved it!

I started hanging some of the student art show today....

...here's some more...

and this is some of the work from my adult workshops...

A horse in watercolor

These two pieces are from two art teachers down in Alexandria.  They have taken
my workshops, and they wanted to be included.  The angel is a collage
and painting collaboration, and the medallion is watercolor.

a nice little zebra watercolor


Some more student work...the large ballerina drawing hangs in my daughter's old
bedroom.  I bought it from Heath Poole who was a student of mine that
graduated in 1989.  He is an art director for an advertising company in
Monroe, LA.

I got started hanging the anniversary show today.  I hope to have some more
pieces come in soon.  I have saved some room for them!  It will be a nice
show...hope to have it all done by Wednesday when I leave for the Colored
Pencil convention.

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: