Friday, July 20, 2012

Travel Blog Post

http://travelblog.goaheadtours.com/featured-group-coordinator-gail-shelton-paints-her-way-through-peru/

I was very excited to be contacted by the Go Ahead Tours
blog again.  They wanted to do a feature story on my trip
to Peru,  and post some of my paintings and photos side by
side.   You can click on the link above to view the post. 
Make a comment or "like" it!  I would love to see some of your
responses.

I am getting some artwork in for the Student Art Show in August.
If you need to get something to the gallery, bring it on.  I need
to have it by the end of July. I had two art teachers come by
today who had taken one of my workshops.  They both brought
a piece for the show....  thanks!

6 comments:

Indochina sails said...

I love the country Indochina. I also enjoyed your blog ban.toi country wanted to Indochina

Dubai Holidays said...

What a wonderful view you have caught.Its really a nice place.I will come soon to visit this place.

Accommodation India said...

Truly awesome photos which I had never seen before. The timing of camera is amazing, that's why photos seems to be real. Thanks for sharing such a nice photos with us.

costa rica family vacations said...

Truly awesome images which I had never seen before. The moment of dslr camera is awesome, that's why images seems to be actual. Thanks for discussing such a awesome images with us.

Unknown said...

It's a amazing post....



Bali Villas

Unknown said...


I find your blog from google search and feel your blog is complete package of travel services can i get then information about how to buy online cheap ticket.
Sato Trip